Puerto Deportivo de Benalmádena (Puerto Marina)
Benalmadena Marina comprises one of most amazing port and residential complexes in the world with its exemplary facilities and its attractive and extraordinary architecture. The marina has been awarded Best Marina in the World on two occasions and it has also been awarded the European Blue Flag every year since 1987 for the quality of its services and its water.
It has 1,100 mooring points and thanks to its facilities as well its privileged climate of the 'Costa del Sol', this marina offers a large calendar of activities and events that make this area one of the best than you can choose for enjoying the sea. Its climate, 320 days of Sun each year with an annual average temperature of 22°C, allow all kinds of touristic, leisure and recreational activities. We invite you along to Benalmadena marina.
More information: http://www.puertobenalmadena.es/
Avenida Juan Sebastián Elcano, s/n. Edificio de Capitanía.
29630 Benalmádena (Benalmádena Costa)
Tel.: 952 57 70 22
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web Puerto Deportivo de Benalmádena (Puerto Marina)
- 952 44 13 44
- French, English
- Maximum length in metres
- Entrance width in metres
- Number of moorings
- Dry dock services offered
- Dry moorings on esplanade, Fuel, Sailing shops, Vessel repair and cleaning area, Bar-restaurant
- Services offered by port
- Vessel towing, Car park opposite the jetty, Waste oils and bilge water collection point, First aid, 24-hour mooring service, Special waste collection point, Television channels, Waste tyre collection, 24-hour surveillance service, Telephony/Internet, Diver service
- Port facilities
- Permanent security post (PSP), Security cameras, Showers, Rest areas, Spaces for special events, Signposting throughout the grounds, ATMs, Car park, PA system, General toilets, Loading and unloading area
- Equipped with access for the disabled