Puerto Deportivo de Fuengirola
Situated in one of the best locations on the Andalusian coast, right in the middle of the Rey de España Promenade. Fuengirola Marina is in the same area as the fishing port and the Sailing Club, and it contains a wide selection of restaurants and bars with pleasant terraces and shops which specialise in naval supplies.
Its 226 berths have water and electricity supplies and an efficient marina service team 24 hours a day, all year long. The port’s offices provide, among other things, up-to-date weather information, fax communications, a laundry service and tourist information.
More information: http://www.puertodeportivofuengirola.es/
Calle del Puerto, s/n. Torre de Control.
29640 Fuengirola (Fuengirola - Centro)
Tel.: 952 46 80 00
Email: email@example.com Web Puerto Deportivo de Fuengirola
- 952 46 99 89
- English, French
- Maximum length in metres
- Number of moorings
- Dry dock services offered
- Fuel, Dry moorings on esplanade, Bar-restaurant, Vessel repair and cleaning area
- Services offered by port
- Diver service, 24-hour mooring service, Waste tyre collection, 24-hour surveillance service, Vessel towing, Repair and maintenance service, Individually metered water and electricity
- Port facilities
- Waste treatment area, Showers, Signposting throughout the grounds, Lifts adapted for the disabled, Car park, General toilets
- Equipped with access for the disabled